All information, exercises and materials of the training program THE MIND READERS and this website are available to you free of charge. However, they are intended exclusively for personal use or for use in lessons or individual support.
They are protected by the following copyright within the legal framework of the “Creative Commons design”:
- You are allowed to share the materials with others.
For example, you may reproduce materials for your students and distribute them to them.
- They are allowed to edit, change and build on the materials.
For example, you are allowed to adapt a worksheet by replacing words or signs that the students do not understand. You may also develop your own exercises.
This applies exclusively under the following conditions:
- Attributions: You must provide appropriate details of the authors and rights. You must indicate whether you have made any changes and if so, which ones.
- Non-commercial: The work, including all information, materials, exercises, are not allowed to be used for commercial purposes.
- Redistribution under the same conditions: If you edit, change or build upon the material, you may only distribute this under the same licence as the original.
We are happy to allow you to translate and publish the materials in other languages while retaining the copyright. The condition is that you inform us beforehand and wait for our permission. We can also consider putting your translations on this website or linking them.